Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Just Thought Of Something

Sometimes when K is already in bed, warm and toasty, I think of things. Things like, “did we lock the front door?” or “is the thermostat down to 65?” Sometimes, I might just want need a glass of tea and just happen to casually drop that into conversation. Not that I would ask him to get up and get it, more like just thinking out loud. He almost always gets up, but he often gives me the stink eye and he complains about it and says things like, “why can’t you think about the thermostat before I lay down/am warm and cozy?” I don’t know why I can’t, but laying my head on the pillow seems to press right on the switch of “what did we forget downstairs.” It might be easier if I weren’t the only one who thought of things. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment