Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Baby Girl

I went to my daughter’s parent teacher conference this morning. Besides being a creative genius with a 5th grade level reading and writing ability (she is in 2nd) and getting 66 out of 68 right on her, “per the teacher” very hard math placement testing, she is a kind, sweet ray of sunshine. As we reviewed her work, I couldn’t help but notice her liberal sprinkling of smiley faces above her answers and sweet notes to her teacher. Almost everything she turns in is personalized. I love that she never thinks twice about reaching out and spreading joy. I just want to express how amazing I think she is; one of the kindest, most thoughtful people I have ever met. Gosh, I love her. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, she is a very smart girl! Such a sweetheart, and I also love her soooooooo!

    ReplyDelete