Friday, January 28, 2011

Winter Wonderland Or Something

Snow and more snow, I felt a tinge of the Donner party madness coming on me last night after a long snow day when the kids were being super loud and emitting teen pheromones in my personal space. Luckily (for them) no one was eaten. We settled for salad and mac & cheese instead.
After a week of self-reflection for the upcoming year, I’ve decided a few things:
  1.      I still need that tummy tuck
  2.      I need a project or cause to work  on, something that motivates me passionately
  3.      I would gauge myself as aware of my issues, overcoming some and working on a few (don’t question my evaluation process- it’s very complex)
  4.      One can never get the space between in hard wood floors really clean
  5.       I need a new mattress-I’m thinking a memory foam or sleep number
  6.      Waiting on things is very, very hard
  7.      So is not knowing
  8.       Peace in spite of all the unknown is the icing on my cupcake (and boy do I love icing)
Here’s hoping that sunny days are here to stay to melt all this snow. (I know, I know, snow in the forecast for tonight but a girl can dream, right?) Laters.

1 comment: