Monday, December 7, 2009

What I Did

What I Did This Summer 
       by Jacinta Mullins
This summer I went to the beach. I dug holes in the sand and put my feet in the holes but water rushed up and covered my feet and filled in the holes so you couldn't tell they were ever there. I got a sunburn on my nose and I also ate a whole bag of Lays potato chips all by myself while I read a book in bed.
 I ate fish and seafood and fed live alligators hotdogs at Fudpuckers. The alligators were so full of hotdogs from all the people, that they barely could move and little pieces of hotdog were scattered all over their enclosure.  
I also swam in the ocean and it was so blue and tiny fish swam all around me but I could never catch even one, though I tried all the time. 
I lay on a beach blanket and got sand in my suit, but it was still fun. The condo had a pool and that was nice too, but not as nice as the ocean. I didn't get sand in my shorts at the pool. The sun was so hot but it felt so nice and I lay on my beach blanket til I was so warm that I couldn't breathe and then I ran into the blue ocean. That was the best. My summer was fun. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment