Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Going Out With Hottie

As I was telling a friend, I love Red Lobster with a deep and abiding love. More specifically, I love the cheesy biscuits. If they are fresh and hot, they are a taste bud explosion. And who doesn’t love watching banded-claw lobsters swimming in a tank of doom right before they eat? The Red Lobster fits perfectly with the Mullins creed of sit, eat, leave, and on to the next item on the agenda. I have asked K to on a date for Friday night and that is where I intend to take him, nothing but the best for my hubby. I will personally have the “Create Your Own Feast” 2 portion combo. Shrimp scampi and shrimp pasta with a Caesar salad, dressing on the side. Just like I always do. I am a girl who likes her routine. But wait, I forgot about current special where two people can eat for $29.99. Hmmm, I might have to forgo the routine for the price break. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. haha I enjoyed this, I feel the same way about Red Lobster-but never enjoy the puffy face water retention the next morning-next time you are in town we have to go together and I can get us 25 percent off, as it is a sister restaurant to O.G. :)

    ReplyDelete