Friday, January 8, 2010

The Mullins Have Gone To The Dogs







I don't know if I've introduced you to the newest member of our family. This is Holly Berry, a close cousin to the actress, Halle, but she has less money. Sher got her for Christmas and I have to say that she might have been the most well-received gift I have ever given. Sher was ecstatic! Holly is settling in well with the family and she goes on her pee pad at least 30% of the time, sometimes with no prompting. She is a messy eater, and I sweep up a lot of dog food, but she is very cute and that makes up for it. Holly has also perfected what I call the "cobra strike." As you hold her, she appears very benign and passive, then without warning, she lunges up for a quick bite or lick on the chin. She is very fast, and my reflex jerk away is often not fast enough. I say "no-no" loudly to her, but she doesn't seem very sorry for her poor behavior. She has slept all night the past two nights so things are looking up for K and me. I had almost run out of dark circle eye cream to mask the sleepless nights. Now if we can reduce the accidental poops, I will be the one who is ecstatic. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment