Friday, September 9, 2011

Last Time?

Breast MRI yesterday, which was exactly one year since the last and final lumpectomy. In typical fashion, I couldn't help but second guess all my treatment decisions while I was stuffed into the tube with the knocking and clicking, wondering if I had done enough, been aggressive enough. Still have a headache from all the noise, but no I.V. bruise which is a miracle. If I get the "all clear," then I suspect the worry wort in my brain will start to settle down a bit and I'll be able to put it all behind me. That sounds good. A year is long enough to deal with that kind of stuff. What I need now is a year of good things, like shoe shopping every day and lattes delivered to my desk every morning and a vacation to Bora Bora. Just look at this picture, this is where I need to be. Laters.

2 comments:

  1. JUST GOT THE ALL CLEAR FROM MY DR!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Year of good things coming up!!!!! Better than shoes, lattes, and a vacation! Just you wait and see!!! I'm soooooooooo HAPPY for you, I'm so happy for all of us, I'm soooooooo THANKFUL to God for his kindness and goodness!!!

    ReplyDelete