Friday, September 16, 2011

Perfect Sense

A small peek inside my head.
This morning while waiting on the train:
“Should I have worn boots? I have awesome new boots! I don’t know, is it too hot for boots? It’s cold now but it might warm up later, but then my legs would be hot all day, and these jeans aren’t right for boots anyway. Way to go, you buying those awesome boots on sale in July when no one thinks of boots. Are my skinny jeans clean? ‘Cause I’d have to wear those with the boots. Shoot! Laundry, I should have started a load before I left. Left, eek! I left my book at home, what to do, what to do on the train now? Do I have towels in the dryer?  Great, I didn’t give Sher lunch money. Should I have worn boots? I don’t know, is it too hot for boots? Oh, look here’s the train” ** slurps coffee**  Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Humans have over 3000 thoughts a day! Have you seen that Buick commercial, that's what it says. Sounds to me like your a real live girl, with a busy, happy life, thinking about your boots, laundry, books, children and lovin your coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete