Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I would like to address two things:
1st- the lady on my train who is > than 20- maybe 20 years > who carries a Hannah Montana bag. Imagine a older woman dressed in conservative business attire with a bright magenta bag emblazoned with the face of Hannah Montana. That is all I plan to say about that. (I did want to post a picture of her, but she stares at me really mean when I try to sneak one.)
2nd- I would like to mention my sweet husband who brought me a cup of coffee in bed this morning while I was still in bed. He also rubbed my head for a few minutes and gave me an encouraging pep talk for the day. I still did not want to get up, but I thought it was sweet.
I don't have a picture to post, but I do have one from yesterday of me freezing while waiting for the train. Maybe I'll add that later.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a real sweetheart...you're husband I mean...not Hannah Montana/mean starer lady.

    ReplyDelete