Monday, January 26, 2009

My humps......and lumps.

Last week-end K and I found this cool antique dresser. We bought it, but had to have help to get it up stairs cause the sucker is solid wood. It is super cool and very handy. It also came with a huge mirror. When I say huge, I mean like half the wall.
Now everytime I am changing clothes or getting ready for bed I have a huge view of my huge butt jiggling merrily. The mirror is large enough to show in HD all my glorious cellulite and lumps.
Now I kinda hate the mirror and I wonder why no one at the beach last year told me that I was packing some some serious jelly-butt.
You can bet I am not posting a picture of that.

1 comment:

  1. Not everyone sees the world through your cellulite enhancing contact lenses. There are those that even enjoy staring in that vicinity.

    ReplyDelete