Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day

Ok- so the kids got their wished for snow day. I kinda thought that we might have one so I was preparing mentally.

I debated going to work but with the snow and the roads, my doctors appt (I have a severe deviated septum- who knew?)-plus our car ordeal (car broke down on I-95 right on a bridge and the popo towed it before K could get back to it. In like only ten minutes. I might here insert a note about the unscrupulous towing company- can you say kicking someone when they are down?)

Anyway, I am working from home today. I thought that I would make the perfect breakfast (pancakes) and some homemade bread for lunch. Well the kids each wanted something different for breakfast and so they got pancakes anyway. I did burn the pancakes since I was trying to do bread at the same time. They ate them.

So we will see how the rest of my perfect day goes. I hope to get in a nap at some point.

Oh, and my belly dancing class that was supposed to start tonite is CXLED cause of the snow. Bummer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment