Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Deep Thoughts 2.0

I am walking down the stairs, not normal stairs, but Connecticut house stairs, designed specifically for falls and knee banging. Because I don’t want to make two trips, I am carrying the following: an empty bottle, my morning coffee cup, my purse, a wet pull-up, the dog, shoes to put on at work, and two Financial Peace books. The whole time I am thinking, “Don’t fall, don’t fall!” I didn’t, but I was reminded of how precarious my grip on life is sometimes. I am left with the thought that sometimes, for my own safety; I need to lay something down or make two trips. I can’t carry everything all at once. Laters.

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking! We all need to read your blog today. It was good for me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottle you were carrying...was that like a medicine bottle?

    ReplyDelete