Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow War


Yesterday was a snow day.............again.  I am tired of snow. Sher and I took walked to the park between the flurries to play in the snow. We also took Holly. (our dog) Big Mistake! Holly refuses to walk on her leash and our walk was really a drag Holly, while she yelped pathetically. I kept looking around for dog snitches, hoping that I wasn't being reported to PETA for animal cruelty. Holly yelped and shivered so, that I finally had to put her inside my coat. It is hard to play in the snow with a dog tucked inside your coat. Sher and I tried to make a huge snowman, but I couldn't lift the huge snowballs and stack them with the coat/dog combo, so we just settled for a snow fort and lobbing snowballs at each other. Don't worry- we are both terrible at throwing and no one was actually hit. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. Remember, your daddy said,"you throw like a girl"--used to make you so mad. Sounds like a fun day. I miss you and Sheridan!

    ReplyDelete