Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 24, 2010

I feel as though I haven’t blogged in forever. The reasons why? They are myriad and numerous, but in a nutshell this; I have a terrible cold and don’t have my usual joie de verve and I am working on a piece for work about the stone walls of New England and it is sucking all my creative energy. I am sure that it will be a real fun read; who doesn’t love an inch by inch description of glacial movement?


Despite the chest cold, I have personally experienced a pretty good week. Often times, I feel that I stumble around in a fog, hoping that I am living right, being a good wife and mother, and making positive contributions to the world around me, but seriously lacking any tangible proof. Then, sometimes I experience the rare moments of clarity that my life does have a purpose and that things are right on track. I’ve experienced a few of those crystal- clear minutes this week and the results are amazing. Renewed faith, restored conviction, and a gentle kick in the rump to keep moving on; I couldn’t make it without these times of reassurance. Enjoy my euphoria, I could be grumpy tomorrow. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment