Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Am Not Screaming 4 That

Snow Cream-another reminder that some things are best left in childhood. I made some today after our record (I think, it was record?) snowfall. While Sher heartily dug into hers, I only took a few half-hearted bites after seeing a few tiny black flecks that might have been dirt; or perhaps paint chips off our barbeque grill. I also thought of the happy squirrel that I often see on the deck and wondered where he most often used the bathroom facilities…….regardless, I couldn’t enjoy it and left it for the kids to finish. I am gladly giving snow cream over to the category of “things I gave up to grow old gracefully.”

In this category, I have also put: thin thighs, anything spandex, heart-throb posters, and bubblegum lip-gloss. And I’m ok with that. Laters.

2 comments:

  1. I've never had snow cream. And, thanks in no small part to this eye-opening post, I don't think I will. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, your supposed to get the snow yourself, in the clean places. Some things you just don't ask the kids to do.

    ReplyDelete