Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Great, How About You?

Since I saw you last a few exciting things have happened.

I had a spectacularly gigantic fight with the hubby, fumed, then made-up. The make-up was spectacular too, but that is none of you business. I only mention it to show how exciting my life is.
I listened to my eldest son speak wisely and poised to a group of adults while my heart hammered and beat so proudly in my chest that I thought it just might fly away.
My sticky fingers managed to mistype www.hotmail.com at work. If I haven’t yet introduced you to my work monitor, please allow me to; the screen is roughly the size of a football field. This typo pulled up a man in an “oh so tiny” blue thong in full living color. This was especially awesome as the office was full of board members and co-workers. I would count that as one of my most horrified moments.
I have managed to stick to a strict budget for over 30 days. A first for me and something I plan to repeat. I have found that shoe shopping is actually more fun when I budget it in and don’t have the guilt of overspending. (Ok, that is all a huge lie, I love to shoe shop completely unchecked, but I do feel very responsible)
And last but not least, today, I was the lucky recipient of a free Starbucks latte. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear about your very event-full life! Husbands and kids, couldn't live without them. That's the way things are ordered. You know you love it!!! I remember a little girl dreaming about just that sort of life.... I love you!

    ReplyDelete