Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rage Against The Machine

I like talking to inanimate objects, do you? I talk to my car, my computer, the dishwasher, my curling iron, and the list goes on.

I confess, they are not brilliant conversations, most of my dialogue consists of the single phrase," What is wrong with you, you stupid thing?"

If Sher is in the car, she promptly reminds me that "Stupid" is a bad word and that we are not allowed to say it. I am always ashamed to be a Mullins family rule breaker.

Please note that it is always the inanimate objects that are at fault, never me; the dishwasher door that refuses to close, the curling iron that shuts itself off, the computer that freezes or won't load FB.

There, I said it. I have inanimate object rage. I feel so much better…..I think. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment