Friday, October 16, 2009

Testing 1 ,2, 3....

It is always harder to get out of my bed on cold mornings. I have a routine that goes something like this: First, I put my shoulders out as a litmus test. I want to see how cold the room really is. Then, I put both arms outside the warm cocoon of covers to absorb the cold to more easily and prepare myself for the cold run to the bathroom. Just when I am adjusted to the chill, I pull the covers up to get warm again and the whole process begins over. When I absolutely can’t lie in bed any longer and still make it to work, I finally get up and dress. I see nothing wrong with using this appoach for life decisions. A little testing of the waters never hurts, but sometimes neither does a quicker action. Pondering the pros and cons of both. Laters.

2 comments:

  1. fourtunately you dont buy much of it...so thats good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry posted this comment on the wrong entry...this last one was supposed to be on the infomercial one....

    ReplyDelete