Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday

Feeling generally lackadaisical, but I think that it is because the monster adrenalin high that I got from this morning’s road rage has worn off. I have never seen so many terrible drivers out at the same time. Except, I guess, for the last time I drove to work. Suddenly the train doesn’t look so bad. My favorite idiot of the day was the elderly gentleman who ran his red light while I had the green arrow. He flipped me a nonchalant “bird” for trying to make the turn. I must confess that I seriously, oh so seriously, considered t-boning his car, but restrained myself in the nick of time.
I am anticipating a lovely Friday night in, and since I have a roast simmering in the crock-pot, I don’t even have the “what to fix for dinner” stress. I love it when I am proactive. Might even play a hot game of Yahtzee with the kids.
I asked for a raise today. I think that it is way past time. We’ll see how that goes. I wish you all a lovely week-end. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment