Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks, but no Thanks

I got a certificate today in my work mail for a free chair massage at Staples. It is a perk for a special sale with special hours designed for my holiday shopping convenience. The special sale hours are from 6 am to 8 am, but I am not feeling terribly motivated to take advantage of either option. I wonder who really thinks, “hmmm… it is 6 am and I am really jonesing for some copy paper and hey, a massage at a mega store with everyone watching me would be great right about now too!”
If they could bring the massage chair to my house and rub my neck while I watch NCIS reruns at night after dinner, then I might take them up on the offer. I don’t normally get up at 6 am for anything and $10 dollars off my entire purchase just doesn’t do it for me. If you want the coupon, just let me know. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment