Monday, November 2, 2009

And Now The Toast..

Here’s to nostrils, breathing, and good red wine.
Here’s to a wonderful party.
Here’s to a sexy, fun hubby.
Here’s to stilettos and painted toes.
Here’s to pain medication and white gauze.
Here’s to my new tuxedo jacket that I wear almost every day.
Here's to the tender moment and the shared laughter.
Here’s to my oldest son for his first slow dance.
Here’s to my second born for his red carnation.
Here’s to my daughter for her constant song.
Here’s to the Spirit who moves me daily in the right direction.
Here’s to my mom who calls to see if I am ok.
Here’s to inspiration, motivation, and constancy.
Here's to my family-near and far.
Here’s to optimism and courage to change.
Here’s to friends old and new.
Here’s to the little black dress and the comfy jeans.
Here’s to being happy.
Laters.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got it covered. I'm soooo glad your happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Happiness is more elusive than it needs to be at times, but really it comes down to a lot of things on this little list.

    ReplyDelete