Saturday, November 7, 2009

Odds and Ends

When I put my hand in the pocket of my winter coat I haven't worn since last season, I never know what I might find. I thought today, "Hey, I can add this to the list of things I like about fall."
 On Tuesday, the first time I wore my cream coat, there was a tube of Bert's Bees chapstick, a wad of tissues, and a black ponytail holder. Last night in my green coat, I found a tube of soft pink lipstick, a dime, and two nickels. All summer that lipstick sat and I never ever knew I missed it. My everyday black coat was not so exciting and contained only a tissue and a button. It hasn't happened yet this year, but once I found a $10 bill. That was the best pocket surprise of all. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I read on IMDB the other day that someone put on their winter coat and found a note with $20 that read: Dear Future Self... You will thank me later for this money when you are broke.

    bahaha

    ReplyDelete