Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Easy Button

When I started my job, part of my job description was to “disseminate the mail.” This made me more nervous than it should have; partially because I wasn’t sure exactly what disseminate meant (though I thought it meant to give the appropriate person their mail) and partially because it sounded really hard.


Come to find out, I am an expert disseminator. We only have three people in the office, so dissemination is generally quite simple and I caught on pretty quickly.

Today, a friend remarked about feeling that everything was aligned for her and how she felt at peace for the first time in a long while. I like that. Sometimes life sounds complicated or confusing, but then you find that it is really just sorting things out. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment