Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Lesser Of Two Evils

Why is no one else’s life as weird as mine? I can’t even begin to tell you about the day I had yesterday, but I will say that it ended with a beer and a hot bath. (Sorry mom that is a root beer to you) To those who don’t know, my mother has informed me that only mechanics and truck drivers drink beer-she as usual, is right.


Today, I think that a really old man either offered me a job or propositioned me. He sat too close and didn’t mind the proper space for leg room. He talked a lot about women with tattoos. He also remarked on my scarf as he told me he had interviewed a woman in the City who was wearing a similar one. Would you think that was a push for me to ask about the job and apply? Or just odd? I wonder what the job pays? Or how close he would sit if I got it? Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment