Monday, September 14, 2009

Somebunny Love Me

Last week, I experienced the love of the bunny. Let me explain. When I am walking to and from the train, there is one yard I pass, in which lives a tiny, brown rabbit. On special mornings, the bunny waits for me to let me know that all is right with the world. The best time to see the bunny is early in the morning when the grass is all dewy and picturesque. There the bunny sits, eating grass, its nose twitching wildly. Sometimes I stop to say a quick hello, and sometimes the bunny hangs around for an extra second or two before dashing off in a brown blur.
I admit it-simple things make me happy. But if you really want to know, I really think that bunny is just God waiting around to say hello and have a good day. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment