Monday, September 28, 2009

Lunch Is On Me

I have a friend who post things for his status like, "life is a highway and I want to ride it all night long." And I think, "huh?" Cause I don't think that things like that are funny. To me, funny is wearing your underwear inside out or having toilet paper stuck on your shoe and only realizing it when you take them off at 9 o'clock at night. I am sick, I am twisted. I am not amused by song lyrics.
I think things are funny that shouldn't be, like for instance, the lady who unpacked her lunch today on the train from one bag to another. She had 3 cans of Vienna sausages, a jar of peanut butter, a bottle of diet Coke and an unopened Costco size box of Oreo's. That is funny. If you are gonna die of a heart attack, I say it should be with Oreo's and little weenies. Plus, to unpack a lunch like that and not even care what folks might think. I wanted to pat her on the back as I walked by.
Besides, everyone knows that diet Coke cancels out the calories of all the other stuff you eat, isn't that why people drink it? Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment