Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hail To Thee, Oh Cupcake


Tonight I rewarded myself with a Crumbs Baba Booey cupcake. What was the reward for you ask? Because I am super awesome- just ask anyone.

If you don't know, the Baba Booey is a chocolate cupcake with chocolate and peanut butter frosting, liberally sprinkled with peanut butter chips and a gooey peanut butter center. I split it with K just to be fair to my diet, but it was super tasty. K ate almost all of my piece anyway, so most of the guilt properly resides in his tummy.

I think we have found a new house, so I have the new house excitement vs. the packing/moving dread. Right now the new house euphoria is winning, but the packing flashbacks are giving me some serious twinges right behind my left eye.

A good day overall, though I miss my piggies and I want them home. K misses them too. Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment