Monday, February 9, 2009

Bright, Bright Sun Shiny Day

I awoke this morning a little pensive and a little afraid. Did you ever have one of those days that was so perfect that you wanted to just die? Well, this was not one of those.

At the gym I did get some ready entertainment with crazy karate guy doing his routine in the corner. He does lots of hops and jumping. It looked pretty fun and I thought I might join him and maybe whip out some snake arms to impress him with, but I wasn't quite awake so I settled for some quite crunches on my corner of the mat.

I was feeling a little crabby- even after my morning coffee when out of the blue Sher with her blackberry jelly face came up to me, grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Well what can I say to that but, oh what a lovely, lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment