Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Loverly

It is close to the magical day of day called Valentines. I spent most of yestereve designing cards for Sheridan and Reagan's class mates. Refer to post one and remember that I am not a crafty momma, but I was still pleased with the results. Only about ten more to go tonight so I have to think of some good ideas quick. I have already done the "Bee Mine" with a small cute bee and also a killer lady bug. The others were some heart variations with lots of glitter thrown in for good measure. I also did a kick butt heart with an arrow right through it. Ah, the pangs of love.

Last year, just when things were getting really lovey between K and I, our ten year old son knocked on the door and told me he "didn't feel very good." This was followed by a quick run to the bathroom and where he threw up spaghetti in the sink. So I spent a good part of Valentines night cleaning up warm, puke noodles out of the bathroom sink. Good times!

K was lingering around in our bed waiting for me –on a bed of rose petals I might add- (idea by me) when Reagan, looking for some post-throw up comfort walked in on him. Reagan responded with a startled and indignant "Oh, Dad!" and slammed the door.

Let that be a lesson to you Reagan- closed doors are for knocking.

Happy three days before Valentine's Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment