Saturday, February 14, 2009

Urk

Well, I am pretty much as sick as a dog. We just had the big Mullins Valentine's shindig at our lovely casa and I ate A LOT!!

I got some sweet little cards from Sher and Kev and I made cupcakes since talking about them yesterday made me really hungry for one. They were amazing if I do say so myself, and I should know cause I ate two, plus some frosting, plus some delish chocolate covered strawberries that K got me, plus my dinner. Not to mention the package of Twizzlers I ate while I lolled in bed this afternoon reading a superb werewolf novel. That means celery and carrots for every meal next week- or at least thru lunch on Monday.

I hope that you all enjoyed as much sugar as I did and got cool flowers from your sweetie as well.

Happy Day of Love……urk.

3 comments:

  1. A family Valentines day is kind of cool! The eating was extra grand and being with my two sweethearts was even better. I was wondering what you were doing in bed whilst eating Twizzlers...lolling. got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *wish* I still had this pic of me with a cupcake that was basically the size of my head. There was a bakery right beside my office in Manhattan that I would venture over to more often than I should.

    The thing about cupcakes like that is halfway into them, you realize you are going to be sick if you finish them, but you have no choice because they're just that good.

    Happy V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Well, it's Sara. Bizarre that this e-mail is linked to 10.10. Off to fix things amiss in cyberspace. ;)

    ReplyDelete