Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Um….ask your dad.

Sher came to work with me today.

She asks me if it is lunch time yet.

Unfortunately for her it is only 9:30 am.

Every time I am with her I am reminded how much she is like me and I just want to squeeze her up in the biggest hug ever.

I too am ready for lunch at 9:30 am, she loves pedicures and so do I. Shoes and purses hold a strong attraction for her. Me too! She is kind and thoughtful. I am not that, but I have learned from her how to be.

She has lots of questions about God. Today she asked, "how do we know that Jesus died for us?" I said "cause its in the Bible." She, " Well, who told the Bible?" Me, "Lots of different writers." She, "Well if we can't ask them how do we know its true?" Me, "…………………………."

How was I so lucky to get this amazing, wonderful person?

Reagan had a super bad nose bleed when he woke up. He looked like the bad side of a crime scene and his bed looked worse. He must have lost a pint of blood. So I have a dandy mess waiting for me when I get home.

Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment