Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Serious Thought From My Little Brain

....... and yes I do have one. It controls my gross motor skills, like belly dancing and helps me decide which shoes to wear with my outfits.

Thoughts:

  1. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Really I will, even if I see you-know-who.
  2. The phrase came into my head this week "God of Disappointments" it sounds bad, but God has been God to me through good things, bad things, when I was excited or when I was disappointed. He has been there through everything. God of Disappointments sounds good to me.
  3. Why do I always feel that I am required to listen to Christian music in the car on Sunday when I am on the way to church?

And that's it for thoughts…. All that's left up there are some old AC/DC lyrics and a recipe for easy bake cookies.


1 comment:

  1. I thought you had misapplied the term "gross motor skills" but it was used correctly and it was my understanding which was limited. When i read "god of disappointment" I thought of the Psalms of Asaph...he would have liked that description.

    ReplyDelete