Monday, February 23, 2009

On thinking about last night

Hey Kevie Kev:

What up? Not much here. You were pretty cuddly last night. And you snored a lot. But that is ok cause I was really sleepy so I didn't notice it too much.

I hope that you have a great week and good things happen for you. Like maybe you will win the lottery and we can go on a cruise to a warm destination. Barcelona?? That would be nice.

I would also buy some Christian Leboutin shoes if you won the lottery. And probably a lot of other stuff too.

Did you buy a lottery ticket? No? Oh, well I guess we won't win after all.

Ok, well have a good week anyway……


 

P.S.- my lucky number is 13. Just in case.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm..so me "having a great week" means a vacation and shoes for you...interesting.

    p.s. I don't snore

    ReplyDelete