Thursday, February 12, 2009

Smarty Pants

Ry had an awards assembly today. He took home about 5- for grades, effort, high honors and surprise- a cooking award. This is slightly funny to me because I've never seen him in the kitchen- except to drink out of the milk carton. I love him so much and I think he is so smart and handsome. I am glad he is my son and I am his mother.

I had a fun night out with the girls at Dunkin Donuts. I was able to wow them with stories of my belly dancing class and also share about Monday night when I drank a pretty large quantity of wine with dinner and I fell out of bed. That was a real hoot. K didn't say much, but he did get me 2 Tylenol and a cool cloth for my aching head. What a sweetie!

He also put the kids to bed while I had my coffee which was nice. Then all I had to do was come home to the dark, quietness of a sleepy house and peek in at the little angels whilst they slept.

Looking at angels is a great way to end the night.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime he got an award and had to walk by me..he wouldnt make total eye contact....just a slight look out of the corner of his eye...he is becoming much cooler than he used to....impressive display though.

    ReplyDelete