Friday, February 6, 2009

One Other Thing

I realized that I mentioned Sher on numerous occasions, but hardly ever Ryley and Reagan. In case you don't know they are my two favorite sons.

I mention how cute Sher is very often. Ryley- is himself a very handsome lad and smart as heck. He is also in that awkward phase (12) years where all answers are grunts and he remains immobile for long periods of time playing video games.

This means that he plays for hours on end staring at the screen oblivious to the world until I come through the house screaming clever things like "Turn off that crap right now before you fry your brain cells."

He especially loves it when I do that.

Reagan is 10 and a handsome devil in his own right. He is a writer and lover of words. He also designs animation. Super, smarty pants. He likes to have the last word and so do I, so you can see the problem.

My fave thing to tell him is "Because I said so."

He loves it too. For reals.

They are the best boys ever……… Because I said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment