Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey, Are You Listening To Me Or Not?

I got mad at God on Saturday. Then I gave Him some final ultimatums and threats. I don't think that He was too scared, but He didn't strike me dead or anything so I guess that is a good thing.

I said to God, "I can't do this anymore. I am tired of doing the right thing. I am just gonna be bad and not even care."

Then all the inspirational verses about being steadfast and standing and having faith for the future came to my mind and then I felt even worse cause I thought, "I've stood and I can't stand anymore and nothing happens the way I want, so what is the point?" (as you can see I felt very negative, tired, and care worn)

Sher has a new thing that she does every night- when we put her to bed, she says, "I am never going to sleep tonight." And we say, "Oh, yes you are." Because we know that she will.

That is how I fell asleep- saying to God, "I am never doing the right thing again." And he said, "Oh yes you are."

So then, having done all to stand, stand therefore. I don't like it, but I guess I am standing. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment