Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mag Bag

I got my new Glamour magazine and read it in the bathtub today, which is my monthly routine. I find that if it gets wet, I don't really care too much. This month's cover model was Miley Cyrus. I think it was a bad choice. I do not want to see a 16 year old on my Glamour. Save it for Seventeen. I am an older lady and I like more mature cover models.
Also, Glamour runs the exact same articles every month. Seriously.
The favorite topics:
1. Things to ask your gyno- blah, blah, mine could care less and makes me feel dumb for asking
2. What is on guy's minds- like we don't know-its boobies and stuff like that. Always.
3.Weird sex positions that only monkeys or acrobats could do- really, I mean come on!
4. Mean things I did to my roommate to pay her back for leaving the milk out, stealing my boyfriend, etc. - I always find these hard to believe........
5. Oops, I was caught in an embarrassing place having sex- Again, I find these hard to believe......
6.The "new" and "it" fashion of the month- I am still trying to find a way to buy the "new" and "it" fashion from the winter mags....forget spring.

So maybe I should cancel my subscription?? Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment