Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Red Rover, Red Rover Send A Maid Right Over

I am drowning in dirt, packing peanuts (from the grandparents Easter box), Easter grass, and all the scrummy things left on the floor after dinner.
I try to keep things in order, but I am out numbered 4 to 1 and most often fighting a losing battle.
K actually does quite a bit around ye olde casa. I have been able to train him a great deal in the past fifteen years so that is helpful for me, but he does make an awful lot of messes too.
No one except me seems to think it amiss when they wear their soccer cleats covered in mud right inside after practice. Just call me crazy.
My personal favorite is wrappers. Candy wrappers, snack wrappers, and random clothing tags are all just left exactly where they are eaten/removed. So far today I have picked up Easter candy wrappers from the following places:
1. The couch cushions
2. The floor
3. On the counter right next to the garbage can- I guess the extra inch to actually hit the can was too much effort
4. The floor in a different room
5. In the bathroom sink
6. Bannister post of the stairs
7. Off the cable box
8. and a store clothing tag was in my bed -this was the most random

So, if you come over ignore the mess. Laters

1 comment:

  1. My sister has a very cute sign hanging in her entryway it says: The house was clean yesterday, sorry you missed it.

    ReplyDelete