Monday, April 20, 2009

Some Real Deep Thoughts

Experiencing the kind of peace that beer, rain, and a long Monday brings. I think that it is sometimes called being comatose but you say tomato, I say tomato. I am also thinking a few random thoughts like how I don't like vanilla (K you know what I mean) and how even though I have said it often- I really love my granny panties. What is better than looking at your rear view while it is lovingly cupped with a thick elastic band that shows through your pants? It shouts out sex goddess to me, plus I can buy a 20 pack at Costco for $10. Much cheaper than Victoria's Secret.

I am also happy for my baby bro and his wife who found out today that they are expecting their first baby. How great is that? I am of course the best aunt ever and only slightly grumpy with nieces and nephews.

I'm also thinking about the women brave enough to marry my bros- what a bunch of kick-butt women they are. Had a great visit with two of my sister in laws this week, one drove 3 hours to make my son's birthday and she puts up with my bro and his dog which is no small feat (my bro, not the dog) The other feeds me wine and lattes and listens to me babble on and on about my problems. So shout out to the sisters I never had.

I would love to share more of my captivating wisdom but the pouring rain and popping radiator are putting me right to sleep. Laters.

 

2 comments:

  1. In the interest of equality I would mention that living with your three lovely and delightful sister-in-laws might occasionally require strength and courage as well....(shout out to the Glenn boys...what, what!)

    ReplyDelete