Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pinkie

We are packing to go out of town for the week- end and K said he would help me by starting some laundry. Knowing that the priority is jeans and the like, when I came home from work I asked him, "What did you put in?"

He says, "The pinks." Now to my knowledge there is no such thing as the pinks so I say to him, "What???" and he says, "The pinks."

I say, "There is no such thing as the pinks." And he says, "Well, I put a lot of things in that were similar in color."

When I moved the load from the washer to the dryer, it was indeed a load of pinks. Sher's pink sheets, her pink coat, and many other random pink things that I didn't know we owned. I guess with a six year old girl you generate some major pinks. I have never washed a load of pinks before, but I suppose I will have to start now. So now you know- make sure to wash your pinks correctly. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I am so powerful..In addition to all the other things I always do, I have now invented a new functional category of laundry....yeah!

    ReplyDelete