Wednesday, June 24, 2009

By Living Large, I Mean The Size Of My Pants

Sorry for deserting you last night, but I had some things to do. Like a cruise around Greenwich harbor in a yacht, with a wide open bar. (not that I drank anything mom)

We had great friends along and I ate and ate from the hot, passed hors d'oeuvres and then was my full tummy in for a surprise when there was a dinner course as well; a create your own pasta bar.

As 6 coconut shrimp, mini egg rolls, and numerous other fattening things were already down the hatch, I decided to splurge on the Alfredo sauce. The chef was excited and said I was the only one who had tried it. I informed him that I liked to live large, and to load me up with the sauce and I even threw some extra parmesan cheese on top. It was delish and I made the chef happy, so I did a good thing.

We sat on an overstuffed leather couch and chatted the night away and I tried to reign in my tendency to over-share after (not) having a few drinks.

It is nice sometimes to pretend that all you do is eat hot, passed hors d'oeuvres and cruise around on a yacht. I enjoyed my evening out. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment