Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tooth Fairy

I have a broken tooth. I realize even more now that I am so vain cause I am fervently glad that it is in the back, unnoticeable and not in the front. I did the laugh test with K to see if it was obvious when I laughed or smiled.

Me- "How about this, hahaha. Can you see it now?"

K- "no"

Me- "How about if I laugh like this? Hee Hee Hee. Can you see it now?"

K- "no"

Me- "How about if I laugh like haw hee haw haw hee. Can you see it now?"

K- "no"

I am relatively sure it can't be seen, but my tongue is constantly playing with the spot. I don't like being broken and not having everything where it should be. I am once again wishing that one of us had a job with dental.

I don't suppose I would feel all the angst if I hadn't just plunked down a huge chunk for a car repairs. I just hate it that life is that way sometimes. Taking and never giving. But I suppose that in reality life is always giving; maybe I just don't appreciate the gifts. Laters.

2 comments:

  1. that was a very surreal and humorous conversation we had yesterday...and you did a good job of transcribing it correctly

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you laugh like this: "haw hee haw haw hee" people might give you the side-eye....and not for being able to see a broken tooth.

    Haha...j/k! :) And ouch about the tooth!

    ReplyDelete