Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm A Gooby Goober, Yeah!

Is it weird that I wake up every Saturday think to myself, "Oh, its Saturday. Maybe we can go to Crumbs?"
Is it weird that I hate bananas but love banana bread, banana snow-cones, and banana Laffy Taffy?
Is it weird that I admitted to eating Laffy Taffy at my ripe old age?
Is it weird that all my diet restrictions disappear when I hold a fresh, unopened bag of Lay's in my hot little hands?
Is it weird that I am secretly proud that most of my furniture came from yard sales?
Is it weird that I am repulsed by public nose pickers and crotch scratchers?
Is it weird that I would rather let flies out the window than smack them?
Is it weird that I think I am all that and a bag of chips?
Is it weird that I immediately delete all emails instructing me to "forward this to ten people" if I love God?
Is it weird to want your mommy, even as an adult?
Is it weird that I consider walking up my stairs part of my exercise routine?

Laters.

1 comment:

  1. In a nutshell.. no its not weird.. especially the deleting forwarded emails and not like bananas but liking banana flavored things.. I like banana chips as well as all your above listed.. but I too hate bananas.

    ReplyDelete