Monday, May 4, 2009

100% percipitation

So dismal to have nary a thing to report. All I have seen all day are grey skies and pouring rain. And this combo does nothing for my mood swings. Blah, blah and more blah. In fact, probably the most exciting thing about today was for me to find out that I have poison ivy. Ask me where I got it.....? I don't know. I was outside for a while yesterday, but I was wearing a rain slicker and 2 layers of long sleeves. How it jumped on my completely covered arms is beyond me.
Other exciting things on my agenda tonight are paying bills (woot, woot) and going to bed early. I know, I know, my life is a non-stop party bus. Pray for some sunshine here and some warm weather. Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that APRIL showers were supposed to bring May flowers... it is May.. there are no flowers.. it didn't rain in April hardly.. and it has been pouring for three straight days here.

    You need to stay out of the poison ivy if you are anything like your mama! She gets it so bad every single year.

    ReplyDelete