Monday, May 11, 2009

The day of the new camera

Life is good- a spectacular Mother's Day that ended with me wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching tivo'd CSI while K put the kids to bed. K worked really hard to make it a great day, and it was; so tribute to him for his efforts. I talked to my mom and missed her a lot, but overall it was a great day.

This is Sher giving me some Mother's Day love.


These are my kids posing for my new camera- My Mother's Day gift- so expect to see tons of pics on the blog now. I suppose it is too much to ask for a straight faced, non-hand gestured pose?

Me and my hubby. He says I look great. Please be aware that I know I look tired and haggard just so that you know that I know. I think that the new camera likes to take "fat face" shots of me. Laters.





No comments:

Post a Comment