Saturday, May 9, 2009

Flowers and Showers

Things that I have remembered today:

1. I am totally and completely fine with getting a pedicure every Saturday. (Its happened two Sats in a row by accident)
2. It is nice to have a shoulder to cry on and to offer one in return
3. I love tuna sandwiches on white bread
4. Planting flowers makes me happy and K grumpy
5. Planting flowers leads to a muddy house
6. Skim latte w/two sugars (just kidding- I never forgot about that)
7. Hats are good for early morning soccer games when you don't really want to shower
8. Rain doesn't always equal a soccer rain-out- Boo
9. K laughed at my Topsy Turvy but if it works and grows tomatoes I won't give him any

Laters.

1 comment:

  1. I told Ben you got one of those Topsy Turvy things.. and he laughed as well.

    ReplyDelete