Friday, May 15, 2009

I loved it when I was in school and we were given writing prompts. I love order and rules, so writing from a prompt suited me just fine. So as I stared at my blank screen wondering what to blog about today, I gave myself writing prompt. It was this: write about the first word that comes to your head. My word was star.

I may have thought "star" for many reasons, one possibly being that I deserve "star" treatment, or perhaps it is because I saw a short line today from the Dr. Seuss story about Sneetches and their stars. Whatever the case may be…..star is the word of the day. Hmmmmmm….

  1. Star Trek- saw it, liked it pretty good, hard time keeping up with the whole future/present thing
  2. Star Wars- LOVE it. Seen it a million times and counting. Fave character: Han Solo
  3. Sun- I have heard this is a star, but calling it that seems awkward
  4. Movie star- Johnny Depp please
  5. 4 Stars- quality rating on hotels and restaurants. I am a 4 star girl.
  6. Converse star- give me some low-top Chuck Taylor's any day.
  7. Star gazing- a little wine, a little telescope, a little snack, a little wine….
  8. Starfield- a Christian band- not my fave at all
  9. Star struck- not really, but I do keep up with People and TMZ
  10. First star- Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I confess that I have wished on many a star, but had no wishes granted to my recollection. So this may not work.

Those are my thoughts on "star." Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment