Friday, May 29, 2009

Finally Friday

Happy Friday! This day feels like it has passed so slowly and I was thinking about jobs I might like where the day might pass a little more quickly. They all involved sitting at home in my underwear eating candy while I watched Tivo'd CSI. I did scour the classifieds, but so far I have turned up no positive search results. I have it out on Monster, but the only call I have gotten back is for a phone sex operator and believe me the pay is terrible.

I am ready to start my weekend. I love Fridays because I can't ever decide what to do with my free time. So I just play mental games with myself, weighing my options and then by the time I decide, it is Monday morning and I have to start the whole thing over again. It is a relaxing sort of insanity. I have a mani/pedi scheduled for tomorrow, so I have a great sense of accomplishment already and the weekend hasn't even officially begun. I do hope the sun shines at some point. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment