Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy Little Me

Nothing much exciting happened today except this- I worked like a beaver all day. This has been an especially busy week and I am extremely tired. I am also pretty happy that I was able to work three big "e" words into the first three sentences of the blog.
I hope to have a little R & R, but the week-end is looking pretty packed. Isn't it funny how having some time away actually makes you more tired? One might think that a few days off with nothing to do would provide all sorts of rest, but I am exhausted!!
The kids are pretty tired as well, in fact, as I type Reag has fallen asleep lying against my arm. This is sweet in a mommy sort of way, but it also makes typing a wee bit more complicated.
The only thing on my agenda for the evening besides the sleep, which I mentioned already, is dinner at our fave Mexican place. Friday night is when they have the smokin' mariachi singer so Sher and I are pretty pumped for that. I hope he sings Scooby Doo. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment