Thursday, May 7, 2009

Because She- by Kevin Mullins of makemovebreathe.blogspot.com

My hubby and I did a blog swap today and I think his is pretty darn good. Especially all the nice things he says about me and his admissions of guilt. I will put these on the fridge for future reference. I hope you enjoy and you can find him at makemovebreathe.blogspot.com

Because She:

Is the only one who tells me to shut-up

Calls my stupidity what it is on those rare occasions it emerges (insert first smiley face here)

Gets mad and stays that way for a while

Saved my life once (or twice)

Is willing to say "I don't like that and I won't do it"

Punched me in the solar plexus and left me gasping for air on the floor of my closet once

Can distinguish between sorrow and pouting

Won't sell out or play dumb

Throws away my favorite shirts when she doesn't like them anymore

Doesn't throw me away when she doesn't like me anymore

Holds grudges like a healthy person does (second smiley)

Moves me

Is an excellent judge of character (every home needs one)

Once birthed a child (at my urging) and then did it twice more

Is convinced of God's purpose for her and unwilling to settle for less

Locked me outside the house in my underwear, for no reason at all (third smiley would be appropriate here)

No comments:

Post a Comment